LipoAktiv L – Met 60®
LipoAktiv L – Met 60® is a rumen-protected Methionin . The Methionin is coated with fractionated fat.
- High milk yield and milk solids
- Improves protein utilization
- Lessens dairy’s environmental impact
- Improved health
Mode of Action
LipoAktiv L – Met 60® balances the amino acid profile of the ration.
• Net Energy Lactation (NEL) approximate 3,100 kcal/kg
• Methionine 60 %
• Dry Matter 98.0%
• Rumen-Stability at any pH 75% – 80% (16hours)
• Digestibility 98% – 99%
The dosage of the individual LipoAktiv L – Met 60® depends on the feed stuffs, grains, cereals, meals used in the rations. Please contact our Berg + Schmidt dairy professionals for individual consultation on usage of amino acids in your ration.
LipoAktiv L – Met 60® :
- Dairy Cattle 10-20 gm /cow/day
- Beef Cattle 15-35gm /cow/day
- Sheep 3-20 gm /cow/day
Usage and Application :
LipoAktiv L – Met 60® can be fed via Total Mixed Ration (TMR) or by top dressing . It can be used in premixes and concentrates.
Storage and Shelf life
Store at (5 C – 30 C) cool and dry place, protected from water, sunlight, heat. and validity 12 month after date of production
20kg PE bag in carton on pallets