- Genetics and premium nutrition are highly expensive to
be wasted on a deficient functioning rumen!
- Feeding the rumen bacteria is critical to ensure your
- RumenYeast is built with a combination of digested
yeast metabolites and fermentation media.
- RumenYeast is designed to enhance the rumen microbial
population by providing both food and fuel for optimum
Why RumenYeast ?
- Accelerates digestion of cellulose and hemicellulose by providing beneficial
protozoa and bacteria.
- Helps to prevent ruminal acidosis by regulating pH in cases of high starch
- Reduces harmful lactic acid producing bacteria.
- Increases microbial protein synthesis.
- Produces higher volumes of Volatile Fatty Acids (VFA).
How RumenYeast works?
Soluble solid of fermentation and peptides present in RumenYeast are ideal for feeding the rumen bacteria. This leads to a healthier rumen population resulting in
efficient conversion of expensive nutrients which delivers improved body weight gain and increased milk production.
RumenYeast patented formulation contain high levels of ß-Glucans and mannan oligosaccharide
(MOS), which are functional fibers that will reach the bovine intestine off-setting the negative
conditions often associated with intensive milk production ir large scale operations
The Yeast Culture with Double Effect!
With metabolites composing perfect rumen microbiota nutrition, the benefits are:
- Optimized rumen microbial activity which results in improved feed intake, more
efficient fiber digestion and microbial synthesis.
- Decreased the risk of acidosis.
- Increased milk production.
- Improved daily weight gain.
The ß-Glucans and MOS protection in the intestine may result in:
- Lower mortality rates.
- Reduced culling rates.
One product, two feeding rates:
Calves: ¼ oz. (7g head/day)*
Beef: ¼ oz. (7g head/day)*
Dairy Cattle: ½ oz. (14g head/day)*
Packing: 25kg multi-wall paper bags with poly liner